• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Miami Hotels

Rate this topic

zebra

Jackie - Jim & I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Downtown (across the street from the Bayside Market) for 2 days before our Panama Canal cruise this December. It came recommended by several friends so we will see and I'll definately report back to the group.

Jackie - Jim & I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Downtown (across the street from the Bayside Market) for 2 days before our Panama Canal cruise this December. It came recommended by several friends so we will see and I'll definately report back to the group.

nothing like first hand knowledge... Thank you!!!!

Celebrity does offer one from this hotel to their ships as does Carnival and of course Azamara.

Interesting ...I never knew the Cruiselines offered the free shuttles.. i had always thought it was the hotel complentary(built into the price of the room)service ..

Cool

I'm sure the cost for the shuttle was built into our package. A voucher was provided for us in our docs. So, I don't think I'd call it free. However, I'll bet JohnG could negotiate this with Celebrity.