• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

A Welcome Message From Jason, Founder

Rate this topic

Jason

Ahoy Mateys.....

Thanks for sending an email reminder.

We just returned from sailing our first transatlantic from Tampa, Florida to Harwich, England on the Brilliance of the Seas. It was a 14 nights sailing. We went to Boston, then 6 days at sea before we arrived at Cobh (Cork) Ireland. From there we went to Cherbourg (Normany, France), and Brussels, Belgium. After our cruise, we flew to Dublin and spent five wonderful days. I recommend Dublin to all. It was one our best cruises besides our Alaskan cruise.

Dorothy

• 3 weeks later...
We just returned from sailing our first transatlantic from Tampa, Florida to Harwich, England on the Brilliance of the Seas. It was a 14 nights sailing. We went to Boston, then 6 days at sea before we arrived at Cobh (Cork) Ireland. From there we went to Cherbourg (Normany, France), and Brussels, Belgium. After our cruise, we flew to Dublin and spent five wonderful days. I recommend Dublin to all. It was one our best cruises besides our Alaskan cruise.

Wow Dorothy, that sounds like a great cruise and a wonderful trip!

• 8 months later...

Thanks for the welcome Jason! Looking forward to reading and joining the discussions. My husband and I live in Florida most of the year but summer in Massachusetts. We are avid cruisers... in the last two years we have sailed 31 times... already have 3 under our belt for this year - 2015 -- with 2 already booked on Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas (8 days on Nov 14) and Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas (December 14 for 9 days).

The total number of nights for all of our cruises in all the time we have been cruising is roughly 380 nights... most of that was done during the last 2 years.. The lines we cruise on are Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Celebrity and Carnival. We love them all for different reasons. We are top tier on NCL and Carnival and Diamond on Royal and Elite on Celebrity. The perks are ours now!! We love them!

Thanks again... looking forward to getting into the groove of this site...

Welcome! With so many cruises, I'll bet you have a lot of stories to tell. Can't wait to hear them! Where is your summer vacation spot in Mass? We live next door in RI, and as much as I'd love to spend more time in Florida to take advantage of the all the affordable cruising, in all actuality, New England is where my heart is!

Look forward to chatting!

We are avid cruisers... in the last two years we have sailed 31 times... already have 3 under our belt for this year - 2015 -- with 2 already booked on Royal Caribbean...

We are top tier on NCL and Carnival and Diamond on Royal and Elite on Celebrity. The perks are ours now!! We love them!

Thanks again... looking forward to getting into the groove of this site...

Hi whacko7710! Sounds like you’re completely addicted to cruising – so this is the perfect place for you! :biggrin: And you’re absolutely right about how wonderful past passenger perks can be – we love them too! :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Jason featured this topic