• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Any new members want to introduce yourselves???

Rate this topic

I am sooo looking forward to it KeithnRita.. it's been something I wanted to do for a while, but knew that my hubby might not enjoy it. He isn't fond of big crowds, and traveling can be stressful. He gets bored easy etc.. but his buddy went last summer and had no issues at all, and they are almost the same personality wise. So i think we might have found our new style of vacations we will soon see!!

Thank you for the welcome! Now it's time to peruse the site!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there! Going on my third cruise - this time with the family and extended family! Not sure what to think! The first one was in 1999 with 7 fab women!! (Grandma, aunts, mom, cousins) and in Jan this year - with my hubby and now - my two kids, age 10 & 7, parents, sis in law and her two kids (same age) and brother in law! Sure will be different this time around I think! Any advise how to handle the kids in this new environment? Can't wait - counting down the days!

Hi FrenchFries. Why don't you ask your question on the Cruise Line's board

http://www.cruisecrazies.com/forums/forum/64-cruise-lines/

or on the Let's Talk Cruise Board here:

http://www.cruisecrazies.com/forums/forum/66-lets-talk-cruise/

Welcome aboard!

• 3 weeks later...

With all the new members we've been getting , maybe some of you would like to introduce yourselves. We are a very friendly group and love new members. We have many members who are very experienced cruisers and are glad to answer any and all questions. So, just introduce yourselves and feel free to ask away.

I'm Cheryl and I live in So. Florida, about 20 minutes from Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale. We 've been on many cruises, all of them either with Carnival or Royal Caribbean. We are baby boomers and have recently become empty nesters, very happily. We've done a lot of 7 day cruises in the past but now we do the 3 or 4 day cruises.

Hoping that some of our new members will become regulars around here. The more the merrier.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I'm Rob and my girlfriend of 17 years is Michelle. We have been on 8 cruises thus far. First one was Disney Wonder back in '99. Sicne then we have sailed on HAL, Princess, NCL and 4 times on Carnival. My favorite port was St. George Bermuda and my favorite ship was the Carnival Dream. Nice to meet everyone!

100_0257.jpg