Cruise Quotes Find a CruiseShore ExcursionsHotelFlights

• The Official Hungry Girl Cruise

Join the MasterChef Cruise - An Exciting Culinary Cruise in the Caribbean!

Florida Sunshine Shuttle

Intelligent Cruiser Guide - Get it Today!
  • Join the Country Living Cruise!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BryCyp

Prohibition event on Allure

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

My wife and I are sailing on the Allure of The Seas April 15th.

I caught a glimpse of an event on the cruise for a prohibition event for $35.00 per person,

Does anyone have more info on this event

I have no idea and sorry I can't help but please come back and tell us what it was. Enjoy your cruise.

No clue whatsoever! I am noticing that ships are charging for "specialty" things like galley tour, bridge tour, etc. Sounds like a themed party or dinner! Does the website advertise what it is?

It looks like a mystery theater type of event. Set in Old Chicago in the speakeasy period. Don't know much else about it.

No clue whatsoever! I am noticing that ships are charging for "specialty" things like galley tour, bridge tour, etc. Sounds like a themed party or dinner! Does the website advertise what it is?

This is the info from RCCL

Allure of the Seas - Royal Caribbean International NEW Ritas Fiesta, a reservation-only themed party in Ritas Cantina featuring the restaurants most popular dishes and three non-alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $10 per guest or three alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $20 per guest NEW Prohibition Party, a reservation-only 1920s-themed celebration on every fifth night in the Jazz on 4 lounge where guests 21 and older can don their favorite Jazz Age outfit and sip on alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $35 per guest Variety of name-brand , duty-free shopping in Central Park® and the Royal Promenade including the GUESS® Store, Coach®, BRITTO Gallery, teen and kids shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel.

Prohibition party is a reservation only party with a 1920's theme. I think they do it one night on the ship. A lady I know went and said it was great fun. I figure you only live once, so you might as well have fun!

Psstttt! Click Here for Cruise Secrets Revealed