• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Royal Caribbean Loyalty Program Crown & Anchor Society {C&A/CAS/C.A.S.}

Rate this topic

Swath

We’re Diamond level with Royal Caribbean, but that’s just because we’re grandfathered in from the old system where they counted number of cruises, not number of nights. We’ve been on twelve Royal Caribbean cruises but several were short ones – I think we only have 53 points with them!

But the best perk we’ve gotten for being Diamond with Royal Caribbean is it automatically made us Elite with Celebrity – and we’ve been really enjoying all of those fantastic Elite benefits on our last few Celebrity cruises! :biggrin:

IIRC they Took a few Diamond Benefits and Moved them Diamond+ & Pinnacle Club When they Made the Metric Change for C & A on: 21/January/2011

We're Diamond members and we love the perks. We enjoy the appetizers in the Diamond Club , we enjoy the little basket of cookies and fruit snack

and, especially , the coupon book that enables us to get a couple of professional photos for free. We also like the special debarkation treatment that

we just found out about on our last cruise. Also, we get some kind of pastry or eclairs , or something of that nature delivered to the cabin.

FINALLY!! After trying for almost a week and getting error messages on the sign up site, I was able to sign Chrissy and I up for the C&A society!! I know were only gold now but HEY...Gotta start somewhere!!!!! :thumbup:

• 4 months later...
Hi guys !

I am a new cruiser! just got off the Allure of the Seas! Loved it!

Can someone please let me know where I can find the old member tier chart pre 21 January 2011 for Crown and Anchor and how they converted past cruise points into number of nights?

Thank you!

I have sent an answer Partial to Message you sent me

Will post the rest In a NEW Topic

Hi guys !

I am a new cruiser! just got off the Allure of the Seas! Loved it!

Can someone please let me know where I can find the old member tier chart pre 21 January 2011 for Crown and Anchor and how they converted past cruise points into number of nights?

Thank you!

I have sent an answer Partial to Message you sent me

Will post the rest In a NEW Topic

OOPS

That Should Be TOPICS