• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Were home, And I'm experiencing the "Post Cruise Blues"

Rate this topic

Let me start off by saying...THIS REALLY STINKS!!!! :sad2: 5 days of no work, no T.V. , no news, no phone calls, no cooking, no cleaning and I can go on and on. I sat here all day saying "yesterday at this time I was doing ...... on the ship". I watched the Jewel via MarineTraffic.com leave Tampa for it's next voyage. My dog and birds are glad to be home and are sticking to me like I'm a magnet. Chrissy was sleeping most of the day because we were up late at the shops onboard for the final night and were up at 5am this morning for the sail in. I go back to work tomorrow and reality is going to hit me like I ran into a brick wall! Gotta try to get out of this funk and concentrate on our next sailing on the Brilliance in November. WAAAAAA !!!! :sad2:

At least you’ve already got your next cruise planned! We learned a long time ago how incredibly depressing it can be to come home from a cruise and not already have something booked to look forward to – we are seriously addicted!

Maybe the cure is to start planning your next next cruise! :biggrin:

That's awful!!! Someone else is sleeping in your bed, hanging out on your balcony, and eating your food!

Thanks for making it easier to digest Kevin!!! NOT!!!! :wacko: By the way, Jackie never made the cruise....... :biggrin: