• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Not so New Member

Rate this topic

Hi All,

We are not exactly new members but want to be more active! We are Carl and Nikki Miller and we are getting ready to embark on our 4th cruise. All of our cruises have been on Carnival, however we are looking into going on a Princess Cruise soon.

Our next cruise was suppose to be on the Carnival Dream, however they have changed us to the Sunshine. Does any have an tips, good or bad about the Carnival Sunshine?

Thanks,

Carl and Nikki

Welcome back, Carl and Nikki! I can't answer about the Sunshine, but I've been on quite a few Princess cruises, and it's our favorite cruise line. If I can answer any questions, let me know.

Hello Carl and Nikki,

I have never sailed Carnival but I sailed Princess several times and it is my favorite cruise line. I spent Christmas on the Caribbean Princess. I hope you're going to have a great time and please let us know what it was like. What ship are you going to be on?

Miranda

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back, Carl and Nikki! I was supposed to be on the "Carnival Dream" last September but had to cancel. If the "Sunshine" is like the "Dream" it should be a good cruise. I heard good reviews on the "Dream." Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

All of our cruises have been on Carnival, however we are looking into going on a Princess Cruise soon.

Our next cruise was suppose to be on the Carnival Dream, however they have changed us to the Sunshine.

Hi Carl & Nikki! Our first two cruises were with Carnival and our third was with Princess – and we’ve had many fantastic cruises on both since! We haven’t sailed aboard Carnival Sunshine (yet!) but we’ve only heard good things about her. Happy cruising!