• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

POA Hawaiian Cruise 2/15

Rate this topic

MelMcKay

Hello all. My wife and I will be cruising on the Pride of America on 2/15/14 to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary and 32 years of friendship. (long story) LOL

Hope there are other here going on the same cruise.

This is our first time to Hawaii and to Cruise. Have read several reviews, and know the boat is just pretty much a hotel and place to eat, but really looking forward to our first experience for both.

Mel & Tammy

West Chester, OH (Cincinnati Area)

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Mel and Tammy! :smile: I'm not cruising with you, but I wish I were. Hawaii is high on my bucket list, with a whole bunch of other destinations, as well. By the way, I was out in your neck of the woods over 10 years ago when my oldest daughter attended and graduated from Miami Ohio. Nice area and nice campus!

Happy anniversary and enjoy your cruise. Hopefully, there are others here who can offer up some tips and advice on the POA and Hawaii. :smile:

Welcome Mel and Tammy, and Happy Anniversary! I haven't been on the "Pride of America" but I have sailed the Hawaiian Islands before... twice...once on the older "Constitution", and once on the "Infinity." I think you will love it! I would love to go again. Have a great cruise! I would love to hear a review on the POA when you get back.