• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival's "Now.Is.The.Time" Sale ~~~ Savings, Upgrades, Reduced Deposit

Rate this topic

Dear Cruising Friends:

PackGo_NowIsTheTime.jpg

#nowisthetime!

Now through Friday, February 21, 2014, Carnival is offering $400 off Fun Select rates per stateroom plus free upgrades on select sailings from March 17th through August 31st. The best part? This FUN cruise vacation can be reserved for just $50 per person, AND final payment is not due until 30 days prior to sailing (versus our standard 60 days).

That’s not all ... book at Early Saver rates and still enjoy free upgrades and a $50 per person cruise deposit to reserve your spot. If you were ever on the fence about booking a Carnival cruise, this is a great offer to help you take the plunge!

Pack and Go PLUS

The richest Pack and Go offer of the year so far, with up to 40% off Fun Select Rates per person, PLUS up to $100 onboard credit. The sailing window is closer in, so it's the perfect opportunity to book a quick getaway…and at a great deal at that! But hurry, you only have until Sunday, February 16th to book!

AND DID I MENTION … You'll receive an added $25.00 ONBOARD CREDIT as a thank you gift from me personally!

CONTACT ME to book this or any other cruise vacation!