• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Repeat Cruiser, New Member

Rate this topic

I took my first cruise in December of 1975 on the Carnival Mardi Gras. Lived in Pittsburgh, PA at the time. Flew to Miami, cruised for seven nights, returned to Pittsburgh for a grand total of $500. AH, the good old days :biggrin:. Looking forward to Carnival Valor sailing April 20 from San Juan where we will be celebrating my graduation from South Carolina, and our 25th anniversary. Cruised the Celebration for our honeymoon.

I took my first cruise in December of 1975 on the Carnival Mardi Gras. Lived in Pittsburgh, PA at the time. Flew to Miami, cruised for seven nights, returned to Pittsburgh for a grand total of $500. AH, the good old days :biggrin:. Looking forward to Carnival Valor sailing April 20 from San Juan where we will be celebrating my graduation from South Carolina, and our 25th anniversary. Cruised the Celebration for our honeymoon.

Welcome aboard the CruiseCrazies ship and a big congrats on your upcoming 25th anniversary! A cruise isd a great way to celebrate!

• 2 weeks later...

And I'll bet you got a real meal on that flight, your bags flew free and you probably even got a pillow and blanket. Yes, those were the days! Congrats on your upcoming graduation and your anniversary - perfect reasons to cruise - not that we need a reason!

Congrats all around: anniversary, graduation, another cruise, and finding us on the web.

We have never sailed from PR, but love it as a port. Definitely try to get there a day or so before you leave, or extend your vacation after.