• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cross Recognition of Status - do you know?

Rate this topic

DebbieandJerry

No, not that we’ve ever seen. All of the lines under Carnival’s umbrella have you accumulate cruises for past-passenger loyalty programs separately. You may be able to get past passenger pricing on a line you’ve never sailed before if you’ve sailed a sister line but this isn’t always the case and never applies to any ship-board amenities.

Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara will give you credit for sailing on sister lines – they don’t combine the number of cruises on different lines but you’ll be recognized on all three at a corresponding level to whichever one you’re highest on.

• 4 weeks later...

(Carnivore) Carnival Used to have a program Vacation Interchange Progam VIP It was listed on the Back of Some Cruise Calenders Several Years Back. It Did NOT Work For CLUB Pionts BUT IIRC You Received Equavalant(sp?) Benefits For ALL The Lines they OWNED

We sailed Princess after achieving a high level in Carnival status and there was no recognition or benefits.

It was a CONDITIONAL/Optional thing it was left up to the Sister Cruise Line

I can't even Find it on a Search on Carnival's website ANYMORE

We sailed Princess after achieving a high level in Carnival status and there was no recognition or benefits.

It was a CONDITIONAL/Optional thing it was left up to the Sister Cruise Line

I can't even Find it on a Search on Carnival's website ANYMORE

Do you know? Will HAL take Carnival cruise numbers as a part of their "frequent flyer"? Do sister ships do that?

I Found what I was Looking For I found it in 2013 on CCL's WEBsite

BUT the INFO has Changed

WeCruiseToo & DebbieandJerry

After Racking My Brains I Seem to Recall That it WAS NOT Applicable to:

Carnival Owned Line >>> Carnival Cruise Line

BUT Carnival ONNED Line TO Carnivlal OWNED Line

PC >>> HAL OR Cunard >>> (TYS) Seaborn

After My Parents & I went on Princess in 2009 for Sereral Years after WE Got Mailings FROM HAL

Some of them stated:

Since we had been on a sister line to HAL & are Gold Members in Captain’s Circle we would get the same benefits as a Star Mariner aboard a HAL Ship {Or Something to that effect}

BUT Now on CCL's website it NO LONGER States That

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Static_Templates/Vacation_Interchange_Privileges.aspx

SO this POLICY MAY Have Ended

Edited by Swath

• 2 weeks later...