• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

2017 CRUISECRAZIES GROUP CRUISE ... LET'S PLAN!!!

Rate this topic

Jan115

I do actually like the Celebrity Silhouette 9-night if we could sail in January instead of the Dec. 8th sailing date. I see you have a January date on there also. I mentioned the 11-night Celebrity before, but I have been to Aruba, and do prefer the ports on the Silhouette.

I do actually like the Celebrity Silhouette 9-night if we could sail in January instead of the Dec. 8th sailing date. I see you have a January date on there also. I mentioned the 11-night Celebrity before, but I have been to Aruba, and do prefer the ports on the Silhouette.

Thanks for your input, Shari. Those fabulous So. Caribbean cruises out of FLL sail too late into December for a lot of people, I think. The good news is that Princess has yet to come out with their Caribbean sailings for 2017-18, and I am betting they will have some awesome itineraries from FLL that will sail early to mid-fall. Hopefully, we'll see these itineraries in April or May, at the latest.

• 1 month later...

After hearing from a number of people who expressed a desire to visit the Norwegisn Fjords, it has been decided that Holland America's MS Koningsdam 7-night cruise, round-trip from Amsterdam, July 30, 2017, will be our CruiseCrazies 2017 Group Cruise.

Thanks for everyone who offered their input.

Please visit our new 2017 Group Cruise page to learn more and continue the discussion: http://www.cruisecrazies.com/forums/topic/52554-join-us-cruisecrazies-group-cruise-to-norway-july-30-2017/

Hope to see you all on board!

• 4 months later...

Hello All,

I'm currently looking for a cruise on 2017 to Shanghai. I'm debating whether if there's any cruise to Shanghai or fly. I saw cheap flights on 

http://flights.etihad.com/en-eg/

please let me know if there's any cheaper flights. I'm thinking of doing this trip around my birthday on April! :) Thanks everyone