• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

It’s our 20th cruise-iversary!

Rate this topic

WeCruiseToo

20 years ago today we embarked on our first cruise – and it changed our lives!  We've been on 72 cruises so far and have the next 4 planned.  We are completely addicted to cruising!

When was your first cruise? When's your next cruise? And if you feel like bragging...tell us how many you've been on!

first cruise.jpeg

Happy Cruis-iversary to you both! And why aren't you on board now to celebrate this grand occasion? 

Sadly, with limited vacation time, my cruise frequency and numbers pale in comparison and I know I will never catch up to you, having only been on 14 since our first in 2002. Looking ahead, we've got NCL Escape/Caribbean, NCL Pearl to Alaska and HAL Koningsdam with the CruiseCrazies in 2017, followed by the CruiseCrazies Panama in 2018. After that, we'll "sea"!:smile: The Hubs is retiring next year, and this could open up some new cruise doors for us.

Of all your cruises, what is your favorite?

Love your photos - here are mine, first cruise in 2002 and the latest last month. We're older and wiser!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Happy Cruise-Iversary Michael and Amy...  72 cruises is amazing.  I am way, way, behind you with only ten...had two more booked but had to cancel them.  I haven't been able to travel for awhile now because of a severe spinal back issue, but am hoping to be better and be able to cruise again in the future.  Loving your pictures...you both look great!  Congratulations...would love to hear about them some day, and what your favorite line is, and some of the most fun... and not most fun cruises.  I will see if I have a nice picture of me on my first cruise.  I was a young widow and I went with my mom and step-dad.  How do I put a picture into the post?

Jan...loving your pictures, too. 

• 3 months later...

Better late than never!  LOL  Here's our last cruise in 2009.  Yes...we are due for another cruise soon. OK   I messed up here.  Got the picture on the Daily Dock but couldn't get it back for here. 

LOLLOL  Well...one of the pictures was from my first cruise on the Carnivale...my mom and I got to go on a nuclear submarine that just got into port.  The guys had been under sea for months and their captain let them on our ship and we got to tour their submarine.  I'll keep trying to get more pictures from the 1st and last, but I am having problems bringing them up from the computer.

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0348.JPG

Sharon at fish lake3.jpg

sharonmomsubmarine.jpg

4 hours ago, Shari2 said:

Here I am with my mom and step-dad on my first cruise on the TSS Carnivale in 1979.  Had my Elvis smile on here!  LOL

The picture below is from our last cruise on the Liberty.  Love those mismatching colors...LOL 

Me and Mom & Howie on the Carnivale.jpg

Love the vintage photo (seems weird to use vintage for 1979, doesn't it!) Shari, you look so much like your mom.:smile: