• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

HAL Koningsdam & Port of Bergen, Norway, Featured in Cruise Travel Magazine

Rate this topic

Jan115

CruiseCrazies considering our 2017 Group Cruise to Norway will want to check out the latest issue of Cruise Travel magazine, featuring the Koningsdam AND the port of Bergen, a stop on our Norway itinerary. If you're not a subscriber, you'll find the magazine on most newsstands. Enjoy!:biggrin:

For more info about our Norway cruise, visit: http://www.sevenseajourneys.com/norway-fjords-73017.html

IMG_6721.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I remember when I bought my first Cruise Travel magazine.  It was after my first cruise back in 1979.  I was so excited to read it when I first saw it on a newsstand.  After that I subscribed to the magazine and couldn't wait for every issue.  Loved it...I canceled them after many years and when the internet started having so much information, and when I got on so many cruise board sites.  I am thinking of reordering since I do miss it.  Wish I had this one on the Koningsdam.

This is the one and only print magazine subscription I still hang on to. It's the perfect size and an easy read. I like the fact that it comes every other month - helps reduce clutter.:laugh: You can also buy single issues at large newstands - like Barnes & Noble - if you're only interested in just one issue. 

• 2 months later...