• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Enjoy 50% Off Deposit on Your Next Disney Cruise!

Rate this topic

Jan115

Disney Cruise Lines doesn't run many promotions. Why? Because they don't need to. Their ships are extremely popular, and they nearly always sell out. Those in the know realize the incredible value in the included entertainment, amenities and service that sets a Disney cruise apart from all the rest. So when Disney announces a new special offer, it's always GREAT news! If you've been thinking about sailing away on the BEST CRUISE LINE FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES, now is the time!

From now until February 15th, book a 7-night or longer Disney cruise sailing between June 1 and December 30, and pay just 50% of your deposit. It won't discount the cruise, but it will make your initial payment a little easier!

PLUS, every family who books a Disney cruise with me receives a Disney Gift Card valued at 
$25-$50
per cabin!

So what are you waiting u waiting for? Contact me to reserve your Disney cruise today! You can also visit my Disney web page to learn more about Disney cruising: https://www.disneytravelcenter.com/ms30087526/

Jan Neves, ACC

Seven Sea Journeys 

401-203-7177

jan.neves@sevenseajourneys.com

www.sevenseajourneys.com

IMG_0636.JPG