1. Terms: By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, in addition to all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are not permitted to access or use any of the services provided by the website.
2. Limitation of Liability: CruiseCrazies shall not be held liable for any claimed damages arising out of the use of information available on the website. The sharing of any personally identifiable information within your profile, messages, the forums, or any other means of communication is done at your own risk.
4a. Advertising/Spam: Advertising, soliciting, or spamming a website, product, agent, group, or service in any form is strictly prohibited. All forms of advertising must be pre-approved. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in paid advertising for your website, agency, product, or service. CruiseCrazies reserves the right to deem any links, graphics, text, or material(s) as advertising and/or spam, and such materials are subject to immediate removal at any time with or without notice.
4b. Personal vs. Business Accounts: Upon registration all users are provided with a Personal account by default. Business accounts contain business-relevant profile fields for a completely different look, and offer various other advantages. Upgrading to a Business account is a paid opportunity, please contact us for the details.
5. Email: During registration you must provide a valid email address where we can reach you. As a member of CruiseCrazies, you agree to receive periodic emails at the original email address you provided during registration. You may update your email address from within your Account Settings. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions provided within each mailing.
6. Affiliation: CruiseCrazies is an independently operated entity, and is not affiliated with any particular cruise line, travel agency, or travel group.
7. Content: We do try our best to ensure that all information is correct, however it may not be possible to ensure this 100% since much of the website is built upon content generated by its users. CruiseCrazies does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, reliability, and/or consistency of content submitted by its users. Content shared by users does not necessarily reflect the opinions of CruiseCrazies or its staff. All content is the property of the author of the submitted content.
8. Communication Standards: Any material which is abusive, hateful, obscene, vulgar, harassing, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, derogatory, or otherwise violative of any law(s) are strictly prohibited, and will not be tolerated. Inappropriate materials directed towards a particular race, gender, religion, political affiliation, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or any identifiable group, will not be tolerated. While some things are all in good fun, be careful not to cross the line. CruiseCrazies reserves the right to terminate any user accounts with or without notice, for violation of these guidelines. Furthermore, CruiseCrazies reserves the right to report any users and their content deemed unacceptable to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
9a. User Accounts: Using a user name other than your own to appear as someone who you are not is strictly prohibited. Creating user names that impersonate, mock, insult, threaten, or reference existing users is not tolerated.
9b. User Accounts & Businesses: Upon registration users are able to independently select the user name of their account. Though we do encourage your creativity in creating your own user name, users are not permitted to use their entire business name in an attempt to appear as a Business account, which does permit the use of a business name as a user name.
10. Copyrighted Materials: You agree not to share any copyrighted materials unless the copyright is owned by you or by CruiseCrazies. Any content submitted is the property of the submitter, unless otherwise stated. With that said, each user is legally responsible for the content of their messages, and CruiseCrazies shall not be liable for the content of others.
11. Photo Uploads: Please do not go overboard with the size of photos. Large images take more time to load, especially for our friends with slower internet connections. Also, images too large may distort the screen for users with smaller screen sizes. CruiseCrazies reserves the right to manage upload restrictions to ensure system resources are not abused.
12. Religion/Politics: This is not the proper place for the promotion of any particular religion(s) and/or any religious propaganda, as well as any political agendas. Such content is prohibited and may be removed at any time with or without notice.
13. Modifications: CruiseCrazies may revise these Terms of Service at any time with or without notice. By accessing this website you are agreeing to be bound by the most current version of the Terms of Service outlined herein.
14 . Violations: Any user who identifies objectionable material, or any violation of the outlined Terms of Service, is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove any inappropriate content and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. Furthermore, if deemed necessary, law enforcement agencies may be contacted. CruiseCrazies reserves the right to remove, without warning or advance notification, any user accounts found to be in violation of the Terms of Service.