• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

We are booked!

Rate this topic

KeithnRita

We are booked! Instead of New Orleans or Charleston, we booked an eleven day cruise out of Tampa on the Celebrity Horizon, for 12/29/03, New Years! This will be our first cruise over seven days. We decided that since we are off anyway between Christmas and New Years this would be a great opportunity for an extended cruise. We will be celebrating New Years, Keith's birthday, and our wedding anniversary all rolled up in one.B) B)

This is just a practice:

alt text

Hey Keith and Rita!

So glad to see you here! Congrats on the upcoming cruise! I had a feeling it was a cruise annoucement - either that or a new family member! :D

Sounds like a great cruise! I bet you can hardly wait!

Keith and Rita,

Congratulations to you on your upcoming cruise- and wow, between Keith's birthday, your anniversary and New Year's , do you have some heavy duty celebrating to do! :D I guess my guess was a little off and you're not taking us all with you :( but we'll be there with you in spirit :D

Sounds like December is a month for celebrating for a lot of us. We cruise most of the time the second week of December for our present to each other for Christmas, celebrate my husband's birthday and our anniversary.

Keith and Rita....you said, this is your first cruise over 7 days....you will love it. The longer the cruise, the better!! After you have cruised for 7 days, you have another 4 days. They will go fast though and save looser clothes for the last 4 days, LOL.