• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What's everyone's favorite port?

Rate this topic

DeniseN

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

i have to correct you all....lol...The best and favorite port...is also the worst.....

THE ONE YOU LEAVE FROM :D AND THE ONE YOU RETURN TO.......LOL,,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., :angry:

Seriously though./..NAssau.. Freeport.. Grand Cayman.. Ocho Rios...St Thomas and St MAarten...We have found great things to do in all these wonderful places. Can not pick one because something special has happened in all of them.

One was in Ocho Rios....We get a cab to Dunns River Falls. My wife hurts her foot along the way....we end up at the beach at the bottom....I look around and at a dock about 100-150 yards away was a tender type boat and a Catamaran. I go to the boat guy and ask for a ride back to the cruise ship dock....he doesn't give me an answer....I then go to the catamaran guy...He says he has to ask the captain....he does and we get on...they call all the others in early and we go for a great ride..People were saying they couldn't believe how far out in the ocean we went. We drank...bought a cd of the band...t shirts....drank...I personally had one of the best times ever....We tipped everyone and paid at the end. Just wonderful...and i looked the greatest for commandering a catamaran for my wife....lol.... :D :D

• 9 months later...

The best port we've been to is probably Juneau. The sights there are amazing. Between whale watching and the glaciers, you can't beat it.

Coming up second is Bermuda. I would go back there on any cruise.

Howard

The best port we've been to is probably Juneau. The sights there are amazing. Between whale watching and the glaciers, you can't beat it.

Coming up second is Bermuda. I would go back there on any cruise.

Howard