• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The New and Challenging Name the Place

Rate this topic

Mebert

O.K. folks.

Start trying to guess the place by asking questions. GottaCruz and I will let you know if you're getting closer to the destination. I will try to remember to post in red so that the reply will be easier to see.

Let's also try to keep it cruise related so that we can think about the various ports of call or bodies of water our ships have sailed or will be sailing to.

Ask only one question per posting. The answers will be in one posting, in red, to make it easier for participants to see and read.

The first person to post the correct answer will get a chance to send GottaCruz a private message regarding the new place and become the co-moderator for the game.

Who's going to post the first questions?

Good luck!

Let's get started!

Ok Folks,

Let's see if I can clean up this mess I've caused. I will answer the last two questions on this section of the message board and then continue the game in the Off Topic section under "Where in the World are We." A great title by the way GottaCruz.

I think we can combine the two games. Not too much damage has been done.

It is a U.S. territory, Frank and Rita.

It is not Half Moon Cay.

Now let's go to the Off Topic Section to Continue in the "Where in the World are We" topic.

Good luck