• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

I'm Happy Again

Rate this topic

Mebert

alt textalt textalt text

A bouquet roses to the members of CruiseCrazies! I wish it could be more.

I'm happy again.

Thank you all for your support with that Carnival Jubilee cancellation.

I've managed to rebook to another city. I'll be going to New Orleans instead of San Juan and I'll be doing the Carnival Conquest.

My T.A. was great. Believe it or not my travel insurance was useless in regards to the airline fee based on Carnival's cancellation. It's very perplexing.

Things are falling into place and the airline ticket situation is not a completed disaster. I be able to use some vouchers from another airline and I'll see about postponing the San Juan tickets to a later date.

You all have been really great.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt textalt textalt text

A bouquet roses to the members of CruiseCrazies! I wish it could be more.

I'm happy again.

Thank you all for your support with that Carnival Jubilee cancellation.

I've managed to rebook to another city. I'll be going to New Orleans instead of San Juan and I'll be doing the Carnival Conquest.

My T.A. was great. Believe it or not my travel insurance was useless in regards to the airline fee based on Carnival's cancellation. It's very perplexing.

Things are falling into place and the airline ticket situation is not a completed disaster. I be able to use some vouchers from another airline and I'll see about postponing the San Juan tickets to a later date.

You all have been really great.

Hey Mebert,

That is some very good news!

The Carnival Conquest, huh? I'm jealous! I've been dying to get on that ship to be able to compare her to the Destiny class ships!

So glad to hear that your plans worked out in one form or another. I'm sure you'll have a great time!!

Hey Mebert,

That is some very good news!

The Carnival Conquest, huh? I'm jealous! I've been dying to get on that ship to be able to compare her to the Destiny class ships!

So glad to hear that your plans worked out in one form or another. I'm sure you'll have a great time!!

Hi Mebert,

That's great news. I am sure that a relief for you now you just have to wait for it to come. Once the holdays pass time will fly. Happy Holidays and Thanks for the roses!!!!! Alice RCL------- Enchantment Jan5th to 10th

Hi Mebert,

That's great news. I am sure that a relief for you now you just have to wait for it to come. Once the holdays pass time will fly. Happy Holidays and Thanks for the roses!!!!! Alice RCL------- Enchantment Jan5th to 10th