• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

I'm Happy Again

Rate this topic

Mebert

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful roses, Mebert...thanks.

I'm glad it all worked out for you. It should be fun sailing from New Orleans. I would love to do that some day. I have been to New Orleans twice, but I didn't have a lot of time to spend there, and it is one fantastic place to visit. There's a lot of history there, and the food....well...and watch out for those Hurricanes...the ones in the tall glasses :lol: :lol:

Beautiful roses, Mebert...thanks.

I'm glad it all worked out for you. It should be fun sailing from New Orleans. I would love to do that some day. I have been to New Orleans twice, but I didn't have a lot of time to spend there, and it is one fantastic place to visit. There's a lot of history there, and the food....well...and watch out for those Hurricanes...the ones in the tall glasses :lol: :lol:

Thanks, Shari2,

When I didn't know about cruising, last summer was my first cruise, New Orleans was a regular Vacation spot for me. I've been there about six times. It did seem the logical solution to my problem as it applies to me.

Since I will be traveling during hurricane season I'll be watching out for both hurricanes, the weather and the drinks. Hopefully I'll have more of the drinks and none of the hurricane weather. :D :unsure:

Thanks, Shari2,

When I didn't know about cruising, last summer was my first cruise, New Orleans was a regular Vacation spot for me. I've been there about six times. It did seem the logical solution to my problem as it applies to me.

Since I will be traveling during hurricane season I'll be watching out for both hurricanes, the weather and the drinks. Hopefully I'll have more of the drinks and none of the hurricane weather. :D :unsure: