• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

First thing after you get home?

Rate this topic

DaCruzNut

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rose, that happened to us a few days before we left, along with an leak in the oil line, so we spent 4 days in a cold house ( we had hot water) while we cleaned up oil and water ruined boxes ( luckily old clothes that I had shrunk out of, plus my long moved out children's clothes). So the heat was an only few hours before we left, so we were more than ready to have a good time.

I hope it did not leave too much of a mess! :sad:

Rose, that happened to us a few days before we left, along with an leak in the oil line, so we spent 4 days in a cold house ( we had hot water) while we cleaned up oil and water ruined boxes ( luckily old clothes that I had shrunk out of, plus my long moved out children's clothes). So the heat was an only few hours before we left, so we were more than ready to have a good time.

Happened a few years ago.......It was quite a mess. Soaked rugs and furniture. At least it was winter so we could dry it out. Only fortunate part was that it must not have been leaking more then a day or so and it was only a pin hole, but it still made a mess. Now I shut off the water......

Happened a few years ago.......It was quite a mess. Soaked rugs and furniture. At least it was winter so we could dry it out. Only fortunate part was that it must not have been leaking more then a day or so and it was only a pin hole, but it still made a mess. Now I shut off the water......