• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
DaCruzNut

As Ready As I Can be.....

Rate this topic

So all of you who cleaned your houses up - is that so if we see them on the six o'clock news - and the roof is off - the inside will be nice and tidy and you won't be embarassed. LOL. Kind of wearing clean underwear in case you get hit by a bus. Sounds like you are all well prepared, but the waiting must be horrendous. You all keep your spirits up and we look forward to hearing from you on an ongoing basis - so we know you are safe. Stay safe - ttfn Jennifer

Jeff, CNN just reported that she's on land now so maybe she picked up a little forward speed or something. At the rate this is going the shelters will run out of food and water before this mess moves out of there.

My heart goes out to all of you. DD is up in Jacksonville 7 months preggers and her in-laws have made her come spend the night with them. Bless their hearts they have a nice brick house that should help keep them safe "just in case".

hazelson- LOL, you hit that nail right on the head. LOL.

I think my house is the cleanest it's ever been , wash done. Cooked up some spaghetti tonight in case we lose our electricity like others in the neighborhood already have.

I can't believe this- just heard on the news that there is another hurricane - Ivan- out there someplace.

Hang in there, rose.

EJM, I hope your daughter stays safe.

Hey Jeff, Toto here. Just dropped by to make sure you are OK, have been thinking (and worrying) about you lately. Hang in there, it looks as if this is going to be a rough ride, and possibly might continue for some time with Ivan running close behind. Wishing you all the best and hope you don't sustain much damage from this monster of a storm. HUGS!

Glad to hear it Jeff.

Sorry, can't say those hellos for you, I have not posted anything except a disclaimer because of someone pretending to be me over on that board in well over a year. And I do not stay in contact with ANYONE who is a frequent poster of that board. Sorry buddy! :( They totally did me in over there and it was not worth the email trolls and nasty underhanded things that were being done by some that I was made aware of.)

Hope this next hurricane does not hit, keeping my fingers crossed for you.