• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

whats your favorite scary movie...

Rate this topic

Has anyone seen the new Exorcist movie that just came out? I haven't seen it yet, I plan on it. Although maybe I should see the first one first.

My favorite scary movie is the Halloween movie, actually the entire collection, with Michael Myers. What about yours?

"The Shining" - the original one with Jack Nicholson - I kept waiting for something to happen - creepy. Then there are the videos of our family gatherings - those are pretty scary too - lol. TTFN Jennifer

alt text

When I was about 8-years old, my mom took me "uptown," to see a re-release of the original (1933) "King Kong," at the RKO Palace! Living in Coney Island, Manhattan was "uptown", to us, while it was "downtown" to the rest of The city.

Back then, if you had a TV, it was a small-screen black & white, with a snowy picture. We still listened to radio! So, a movie, on a gigantic screen, was impressive to start with. And, this one was a killer!

I rmember sitting there, scared out of my wits, and asking my mom, several times, "Do they get him?" "Just watch the movie, and you'll see..."

While other movies may have been "scarier," I have never, since, been so scared!