• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Chudybudy

I'm new here.

Rate this topic

I just joined this board and I think I'm happy I did. :grin: I love to cruise. I have been on 54 and 55 is coming very soon on the 24th but it's just a weekender on Monarch of the Seas. I'm a teacher of Travel and Tourism at a Vacational school in Long Beach, CA. I live in Signal Hill, CA up on the hill with a great view of the city below, Catlina Island 26 miles away and best of all a great view of the Queen Mary. I'm just about older than dirt and enjoy life to the fullest. My best cruise, 16 day roundtrip from San Diego and back on HAL's Statendam. Have done it 3 ttimes for Crristmas and New Years. Love the day's at sea! :cool: So anyway that's just a little bit about me. Thank' for this great forum.

Richard :smiley:

Welcome aboard, Richard. We're so glad to have you as a member of our CruiseCrazies family. Make yourself at home. We are a very friendly group. We hope to see you posting often and hope to get to know you. 55 Cruises-wow!!!alt text

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Richard.With 54 cruises under your belt, I believe most people here will be quite impressed. I know that I am. :wink:

Howard

WOW Thank you very much!! 54 cruises is really not that big a deal, as I said in my first post, I'm just about older that dirt, :rolleyes: so I have had the time to do them. I have spent some time here today and most of the posts are very nice, the rest are better. Thanks for the welcome.

Richard :grin:

Welcome Richard - wow some cruise history. It sounds like you know how to enjoy life. You said you can see the Queen Mary - have you ever stayed on her? We are thinking of that for our pre-cruise on the Pride. Any opinions. I think we will be asking you a lot of questions as the "voice of experience" - not "older than dirt" - lol. TTFN Jennifer

alt text

Hi, Chudybudy! Welcome aboard the cruiseCrazies family ship!

Seems as if we have a few things in common.... I, too, am "older than dirt." in fact, when I was a kid, the dead sea wasn't even sick.

I've also been on 50+ cruises, and love the days at sea.

Hope to see you posting often, and sharing that knowledge with all of us!

Goodmorning

What great replies, "the dead sea wasn't even sick" that's very funny. :smiley: I can already see that I'm going to like it here. I feel very welcome. Jennifer, don't miss the oppertunity to stay aboard the Queen Mary. You well have a great time. The ship is right at the new Carnival dock. There is so much to see and do right at the Queen Mary you will wish you had more time. Take the water taxi across to Shoreline Village. Lot's of stuff to do like shops and great dinning venues. Try Parkers Light House, wonderful sea food. When are you sailing? Well my students are arriving so I have to go. Have a great day everyone and thank's for the welcome. Looks like I missed the "a" in Catalina, and I teach! :rolleyes:

Richard :grin:

Welcome Richard !!

This is a great board and we have a lot of fun here. The members here are awesome and genuinely care about each other.

Well folks, we are leaving tomorrow for New Jersey for a week and then off to Newark airport for our flight to Port Canavarel. Wish us luck with Ivan and whoever is behind him.

If we are cancelled so be it.........I am more concerned with the members and all the people that live in Florida.

I will probably post a few from my daughters before we leave on the 17th.

p.s. Jeff that is really funny "the dead sea wasn't even sick" mind if I use it? lol

teacp, (Maria and Ken)

I'm so glad you let us know that you're leaving tomorrow- a week before your cruise so we can wish you a Bon Voyage now.