• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

It's Thursday. Have a great day, Crazies

Rate this topic

Our hurricane shutters are still up so I have no idea what kind of day it is outside. We're leaving them up until we see what hurricane Ivan is up to. Anyway, I'm going to do some walking if the weather is OK. Tonight we have Open House at my daughter's middle school , so that should be interesting. Have a great day, Crazies!

I would leave those shutters up for awhile also Cheryl. My TA said she isn't taking hers down till December lol..........I have already given the dog a bath for her trip to my daughters in New Jersey (she is dogsitting) and have gotten the gray out of my hair and going to meander thru the mall to see what else I can stuff in my suitcase that ken has already closed and locked up and probably put something that will explode so that I can't pack anything else............

Nothing much new here in MN. Going to Weight Watcher's today. I haven't really stuck with it, and now that my cruise is 3 months away, I'm starting to panic a little. If I need summer clothes, it will be hard to find them in November.

I did pick up a few things with the end of summer sales, but I was having expectations of losing lots of weight. lol So I didn't buy very much. Oh Well! DH says, I can't bring much this time, anyway! lol

Maria...I hope you have a fabulous cruise!!!

Cheryl...I think Florida has had it's share of hurricanes this year. I hope that Ivan stays out to sea and fizzles out.

Have a great day, everyone!

Maria,

There's always that carry on tote to stuff more things into. There's always room for just one more thing. :cheesy: Kind of reminds me of jello- always room for it. Weird comparison but that just came to mind and thought I'd blurt it out. :shocked:

Shari, You still have some time to be really good before your cruise- gee , listen to me, I just gained a few myself. Anyway, the important thing is to stay healthy. By the way, there are always those elastic waists in case you really get stuck. :undecided:

These hurricane shutters are staying put for a while now. It's just so weird to have the house so devoid of sunlight and not even know what the weather is unless you peek out of one tiny spot that isn't covered. The bright side is that if you want to , you could walk by all of your windows naked and not to worry. Now that's a real goal, isn't it??? :shocked: :grin:

Naked window walking - hmmm - perhaps a new Olympic sport! Right up there with marathon luggage packing. And Maria - does he really need all his clothes - maybe you could make a little room for some more of yours by tossing out some of his. Works for me lol. TTFN Jennifer