• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
ssatterly

Hi I am new here... I want to tell you about ME

Rate this topic

Hi I have been on 2 cruises both on carnival i have 1 booked this Dec with my BF (he has never cruised) I am 28 and I have 2 young kids (they have never cruised) But the will in Dec 2005 on the Disney Magic!

I am from Ky.. . Where all you all from?

Welcome aboard, ssaterly. We're so glad to have you here with us and we hope to see you posting often. Please feel free to check out our members' map and put in a pin for your location. Also, please feel free to post your upcoming cruise info on our CruiseCrazies calendar. Make yourself at home here. We're a very friendly group and love to get new members. I am Cheryl and I'm from South Florida. We've only cruised Carnival but we've been on many Carnival cruises. I hope to get to know you, ssaterly. alt text

Hello, and welcome to CruiseCrazies. I'm Howard from just outside Philadelphia. It's always great having new people on the board. Write often. :wink:

Howard

Hello ssatterly,

Welcome aboard. I'm a new member also. I've posed a few questions and have received helpful advice. I'll be taking my first cruise in Febr 2005, on the Carnival Glory. I'm docked in Wisconsin. Have fun sharing and enjoy the good advice in the discussion forum. Toodles, Luv2Humor :smiley: