• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Valor cruisers for Jan. 9th

Rate this topic

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here , wanted to say hello and hope that everyone is having a good week.

I'm taking my first cruise (SO EXCITED!!!) with 6 other friends on the Carnival Valor on January 9th and I'd love to meet some fellow cruisers on that trip!!

Anyone here booked for that specific cruise?? :smiley: :smiley:

"We don't stop playing because we get old...we get old because we stop playing!"

ebonyeyes1963, hello and welcome to CruiseCrazies. I am not on the Valor with you (I wish I were), but just wanted to wish you a great cruise. If you have been making the rounds of the cruise boards, then you know that some time during the cruise, you will become addicted to cruising. This is not a good thind. It's a great thing. :wink:

As far as your "Inside Cabin" accommadations, that is just a reflection of the number of posts you made to the board. The more posts you make, the better your accommadations. For example, after 100, you get an "Ocean View Cabin". So post often

Again, welcome to CruiseCrazies. You'll find that this is the friendliest of all the cruise boards. :grin:

Howard

ebonyeyes1963,

alt textalt textalt text

We will be just returning from our New Years cruise as you start your cruise. All the friendlies on this board will help you get excited in anticipation of your first cruise. Just keep posting and you will get that upgrade to ocean view with CruiseCrazies in no time.alt textalt text