• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Online Booking Poll

Rate this topic

zima

All our cruises, except the last one and including our next one, was with a TA. Our last cruise taken was booked late and direct thru Celebrity. We would probably not book with a Internet agency. You don't have a category for TA and cruise line direct so we checked TA. :smiley: :smiley:

All of our recent cruises have been booked online with no problems and great savings.

After 42 cruises we know what we want and really don't need a TA's "hand-holding" through the process. If we were doing something really complicated, I'd probably go back to a TA.

There is even a site where you can post your cruise details and have various agencies compete through a bid process and you pick the one you want. Used it on our recent Legend of the Seas cruise and it worked great.

I used to shop the internet to get a benchmark of prices and then call the TA. Usually they could match or nearly so, but usually provided us with a bottle of wine or something that the internet agencies don't. However, now I am a cruise TA, and book my own :grin: .

Hey Skip, try that site with Royal Caribbean again LOL. I posted on there a few weeks ago for the Mariner of the Seas, and with the new rules in place, all 4 of the replies were exactly the same. Now if they would only increase their Princess listings on there.