• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What a relief

Rate this topic

iriscruiser

Hi all,

Just made final payment on our cruise in Dec. That is a good feeling!! Now on to the important things like shore trips which ones? Eastern carib anyone got any good ideas. And clothes back to my wardrobe, I better get sewing, need a formal gown, not too tight want lots of room for food expansion. and lots of elastic waist things. Well just wanted to share. :wink:

Like the old song says: "It only hurts for a little while." Now that your final payment is out of the way it is all down hill now. We just made our final payment a week or so ago for our December cruise, so I can share your feelings. :grin:

Dear April,

Congratulations on making that final payment! I can definitely relate to that elastic waist business. Enjoy the anticipation of your upcoming cruise and be sure to let us know when you get those cruise docs.

Dear Skipper and Shari2,

Congratulations to you both also. Ahhhh...........what a great feeling ! Enjoy!!!Let us know when those docs arrive.

April - on that cruise wardrobe. I was thinking of a great design for a line of cruisewear. All the waistlines have inserts like maternity clothes - that way no worries. Then after the cruise - when we are all back to work and excercising and all that other crap we have to put up with - the waistlines on the clothes would shrink back to normal. We could call it - Sail-a-weigh - the cruiswear for people who know how to enjoy cruise cuisine. What do you think? My mouth is watering just thinking about that chocolate buffet and baked Alaska and lobster and chilled soups and desserts and - argh!!! I'm out of control. I wanna go on a cruise - I want to eat - congrats on you final payment and have a great time anticipating your cruise. TTFN Jennifer