• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

I missed the first Survivor episode, didn't I...

Rate this topic

:wink: Yes Jason, last week was the first episode and quite interesting I might add! It's the girls against the guys. The girls won the first immunity challenge , yay! :grin: And one of the guys revealed that he lost part of his right leg and wears a prosthesis, pretty cool of him to do this! I have to admit I am somewhat of an addict of these shows. I guess I am not the only one,eh Jason :wink: We ll, tonite is the finale of Big Brother and The Amazing Race, I hope cowboy wins BB and I really hope Chip and Kim, NOT Colin win the race.TTFN ......Jackie

Hi Boatride Lover, yes I totally agree,I think thats the least that man needs! He really has some issues!! So does Kristi for even putting up with someone like that! And I am not too crazy about her telling the taxi driver last week to "just run them over" about some people in the road.I really do not want them to win.I think Chip and Kim should win. They have been such a great team,working so good together and never a cross word, just encouragement for each other.Cowboy is a real down to earth type person, who as far as I can tell,never really stepped on any other toes there, not like Drew and Diane.Any, enjoy the finales also and I will check back here tomorrow to confer on the winners! :grin: