• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Yipee!!!! Finally I'm a happy Cruiser!!!!!

Rate this topic

sailingrose

Just wanted to thank everyone for their support during the awful hurricanes we've had here in Florida.

Looks like the hurricane gods didn't get my cruise after all as we'll be flying out on Wednesday no matter what!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!

My Dh and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in style aboard the Mercury.

It's hard to believe that we're getting to go, still feels unreal. I'm still packing and doing last minute stuff so I thought I'd stop in now to thank you all and to have you join in our good news!!!!

Yipee!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Rose and Howie,

You beat me to the punch here. I'm so glad that you let us know that you're leaving tomorrow, as I know you're cruise isn't until Friday. Anyways, have a wonderful anniversary aboard the Mercury on your first Celebrity cruise. I'm looking forward to hearing how Celebrity compares with the other lines you've been on. Anyway, Have a fantastic cruise, Rose and Howie. :cool: alt text