• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

your cruise story

Rate this topic

lindie11

Dear Lindie,

I just want to let you know how we do things here at CruiseCrazies, because you are a relatively new member. Any member , like yourself, is more than welcome to start a new topic, in fact we appreciate new topics . However, when our CruiseCrazies members respond to a topic, whether it is a game or any other type of topic, we do not criticize them or , in any way at all, make negative comments about their posts. If someone does not post the correct number of words or does not use the correct letter in cruise tag or the backwards game, whatever it may be, we just continue from that point on. After all, it is just a game . Here at CruiseCrazies, we value every one of our members and every single post. If you would like to continue posting in such a way that is acceptable, fine. If not , we have a problem. The adults that post here are part of my extended family. I do not want one single member to be criticized for their post from this point on. Please respond to this here or in a private message so that I'll know you've read this. You can let me know if you've decided to adhere to the way we do things here at CruiseCrazies or not. Sincerely, Cheryl , Moderator

Lindie,

I don't think you are understanding the point I am making. If after reading what I just posted to you in this thread, and I think I explained it very clearly, you are still having difficulty understanding what is wrong, we have a serious communication problem that I don't see any resolution for in the near future.