• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Pride

Rate this topic

We sailed on the Carnival Pride on her inaugural 7-night cruise to the Eastern Caribbean out of Port Canaveral. All I can say is she is one gorgeous ship; simply beautiful!! The cabin was bright and clean, had tons of storage space and we just loved the balcony. Everything about the ship was just perfect!!!

Happy Honeymoon!!

First of all, welcome to CruiseCrazies. It's nice having you here. Please post often.

We never were on the the Pride, but we were on her sister ship, The Carnival Legend. It's a well laid out ship with lots of decorations. We had a great time on it. We had a cabin comparable to 8B, and it was very nice. The balconies are covered and the room had enough storage. You can check out some of my pictures of the Legend below. :grin:

Congrats on your upcoming nuptuals. Have a great honeymoon. :wink:

Howard

We were on the Pride a few years ago. We had a great time! The only complaint I had was about the decor. It was a little to dark. But that's the only thing I didn't like. The staff was GREAT and the food was very good. They had a lot of fun activites on board. Carnival is a great cruise line to celebrate your honeymoon. We spent our honeymoon on the "Celebration". Be sure to tell every staff memeber you see that it is your honeymoon. You will be shocked at the special treatment you'll get!