• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Last cruise...

Rate this topic

lindie11

On my last cruise I saw a lot of fish while snorkeling, and my DH took a picture of me standing on our balcony with a rainbow in the back ground. We picked up the small newspaper from the purser's desk every morning and read the highlights of the news from the US. We didn't play tennis as there was no tennis court on the ship. :grin:

Our last cruise was up to Alaska. What a beautiful place! The food was excellent, includig the salmon. Up in Alaska, all of their fishrainbow

The scenery was spectacular. Before we left, I read a newspapertennis

One thing we did notice about an Alaskan cruise is that there weren' very many kids on board. We went at the end of June after schools

When we were in one of the ports, we got some souvenirs, including a penchessseagulls

An Alaskan Cruise, in my opinion, is a must for all cruisers. :wink:

Howard

While on the beach in St Thomas on my last cruise, we all played with a beach Ball untill we were tired. We saw what looked to be a king crab on the beach as well. Then tender boat had so very big ropes holding to in place. That night in the dinning room it was my B-day. I get a cake with 2 many candles to mention!

i'll have a go...

i was in the pool and people started throwing a beach ball around so i joined in until someone shouted "look who's king" i had to show him that i was better at this game but actually i wasn't. i got out a rope and we had a game of tug-of-war. he got into a strop when i won and got a candle and set the rope on fire so we had to throw it overboard! closely followed by him!

that one is harder...

i'll give everyone another day for their story, k? :wink: