• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Holiday Countdown

Rate this topic

lindie11

The anticipation of the vacation is all part of the enjoyment. One of the reasons that all of us on the boards are here is to help you cope with the wait. After all, if you constantly talk about it with your friends and co-workers, they tend to (at the least) tune you out, or even avoid you. All of us here, on the other hand, know exactly what you're going through, and will listen to whatever you want to say. We've all been through it also. So go ahead and get as excited as you please. We'll love it. :grin:

Howard

If you want to add a countdown clock to your signature, so it shows up in each post, go to http://www.geocities.com/quietman01970/maker1.htm and enter all the details. Then copy and paste that code into your signature which can be found in the My Controls tab at the top of the page.

If you want to share your story, feel free.

this is my holiday story...

2 years ago i saw this showteam member called paul i wanted to talk to him but i was too shy. then last year i saw 4 others calle Karl Marc Steve and Richard, i was also too shy to talk to them...

if you want to hear more please tell me and i will tell you more.