• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Booked - Radiance of the Sea 12/12 - 12/19

Rate this topic

druidic

This is going to be my third cruise. First was the Grandeur with RC. That was amazing. Had a balcony and everything. I was a bit spoiled that time. Next was the Carnival and the Sensation. I had a decent time, but found the RC ship newer and more entertaining. Well, now it's time for the Radiance. Can't wait to rockclimb and rollerblade 13 decks above sea-level.

Anyone been on this ship? Or even happen to be going the same period? I'd love to have a heads-up on the night-life on this ship. The clubs sound entertaining, but I'm getting few details on them elsewhere.

We've sailed on Radiance, Serenade and Brilliance twice. It's a really nice class of ship. There is a rockwall, but I'm pretty sure that there is no roller blade area. They do have miniature golf. For me the most impressive area is the Solarium Pool. You have to see it to believe it. We're booked on Brilliance again for next October.

Welcome aboard, druidic, and hope to see you posting often. Congratulations on booking the Radiance. Please feel free to post your cruise date to our CruiseCrazies calendar and check it often to see if any other CruiseCrazies members will be sailing with you. alt text