• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

reviews

Rate this topic

lindie11

After all this "fuss," I was expecting a reasonably detailed review; something that told readers about the ship, and it's layout, amenities; some detail regarding the food, including the style, quality, and so forth; the entertainment, quality and type, such as cabaret style, Vegas-style, Broadway, etc;

I honestly don't consider, "I went on a cruise and had a terrific time," a "review!"

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John,

Everyone has their own view of what a review is. A review can be anything from a few sentences to paragraphs...Anything is better than nothing, and I enjoyed reading what lindie had to say about the ship.

Please be kind to your fellow CruiseCrazies members. :grin:

if you actually wanted to know more about the ship youd do what i said and pm'd me but i suggest if you dont want to dont act like you do. youre just looking for something to have a go at. if you actually care to find out more pm me but im not going to put every little detail in my review when i could just tell everyone the specific thing they want to know personally, ok? :angry:

Jason, Sir-

I didn't mean the post to be disrespectful. I was just voicing my disappointment in the thumbnail "review."

After having perused the various reviews, in that section, which the posters spent considerable time, and effort, in writing. I expected something more. So many of your board members have written comprehensive, and informative reviews, which highlight the good, and bad, aspects of their cruises, that I felt that lindie11's "review" gave no information at all. I'm glad lindie had a terrific time, and enjoyed the cruise, but I would have enjoyed a little more detail, specially after all the fuss that was made about not having the "proper forum...."

ive told you if anyone does want specific information i would give it to them personaklly via the pm method rather than giving it to averyone when chances are 80% wont want to know that. so what more information do you want i will be happy to help you to know more but youve got to understand why i put certain information in my review.

It all makes sense now. We don't have time here for childish games, whether from a child or not. Jason was only a couple years older than you when he started this board a few years ago. Maybe you should take a lesson in maturity from him.