• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
hazelson

I'm back

Rate this topic

Hi everyone - got back from Laughlin, Nevada last night - a little poorer but we had a great time. And I got some shopping done - got a great outfit for formal night - Carnival Pride here we come - only a few months to go lol. Going to "cruise" the board now. TTFN Jennifer

Hi Shari - I managed to get some silky black slacks - and the top is lime green and black - tank and sheer blouse - with those long sleeves with the big frilly bits where cuffs would be (fashion maven that I am not sure what they are called lol) - even got earrings and bracelet to match. It looks good - even for an old lady lol. Hides all the lumpy and bumpy bits. Now I have to get dh a lime green tie - he didn't take to that idea at all - sigh!!! TTFN Jennifer

Jennifer...

Your outfit sounds really pretty! The colors sound awesome! The lime green should really set off the black. I just love colors, but I do wear a lot of black on cruises to mix and match. I did buy a new deep blue long dress with matching jacket that has a bit of glitz for formal night, but I didn't lose the weight that I wanted to, so I just might wear the black one from last cruise. I still have 9 weeks to go so maybe if I start starving myself and walking on the treadmill! Ya! Sure!! :grin:

Getting out the "wide angle" lens as we speak lol.

Hey maybe we should start a new thread where we all post pics of ourselves by way of introduction - then we know who we are talking to - just like Keith and Rita - it's nice to put a face to the name. TTFN Jennifer

Glad you had a good time, Jennifer. The outfit sounds great. The black pants idea is a great one - you can always just use them with different tops. I've got to get myself a pair of those too. I'm getting a bit tired of my black dresses- I certainly got my money's worth out of them. I think I'll buy the kind with the elastic waist so they can grow with me when we cruise. :rolleyes:

Wow!!! welcome back. Lime green is such a hot color right now, and it contrasts black so well. I bet you look maaaavolous dahling!!! I like the picture idea.

I started to make my formal outfit. It will be a top and skirt. I started the skirt which will be burgundy chiffon and stopped before I put on the waistband in case I lose some weight. No chance I guess I'll just finish. I picked up a burgundy peice of velvet with multi colored glitter all over it, but I can't decide what style.. Well I still have 59 days . OMG. :shocked: