• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Someone stop me, please!!

Rate this topic

sailinglisa

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three deep is a good thing Lisa. We are now down to only two booked out in front, so we will have to get something nailed down quickly to catch up with you.

We will be aboard the Diamond Princess on January 29th with a group of 40 or so folks I put together as a fund-raiser for our Church, so will be able to give you a full report before you sail.

BTW: When you booked where did the say the departure would take place. It was originally to depart from the Carnival facility at Long Beach, but I heard on the net she will be going out of San Pedro again starting this month. What do you here??

:undecided:

Congrats Lisa. Sounds like you are doing the same trip we are looking at for the following January on Sapphire. Would be nice to know which port, since it seems that different websites say different things. Long Beach would be nice since we plan to stay on the Queen Mary the night before, but if we have to cab it over to San Pedro, then, oh well LOL.