• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
lindie11

introductions

Rate this topic

My name's Jason....although you may already know that, I enjoy nice long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and Taco Bell. :wink:

I've been on over 20 cruises, all Carnival ships: Triumph, Victory, Paradise, Sensation, Imagination, and the Fantasy.

What about everyone else?? :grin:

lindie11-

I believe you may be a little overly-sensitive to JohnSinik's post, above... It looks like he (she?) is merely directing your attention to a previous thread which will help you get to meet us. I don't read anything critical, or disrespectful, in that post!

Additionally, you have 70 posts, according to the "member info," and JohnSinik has a total of three! A far cry from criticising all of your posts.....

Anyway, from that thread:

"Hi! My name is Jeff. I was born in The Bronx, in 1942, and we lived in the same apartment, near Fordham Road and The Grand Concourse (offpicial name: Grand Concourse And Boulevard…) for my entire youth. However, I do NOT consider myself a “Bronx Boy.â€Â

We had a ‘summer place’ in a gated community, at the tip of Coney Island, called Sea Gate, in BROOKLYN! I spent most of my weekends, and the entire summer, there. All of my friends were from Sea Gate, and I always considered it my real ‘home.’

In 1978, I moved to Miami, where I now reside, with my dog, Marley. I took my first cruise aboard Carnival’s Holiday, September 16, 1989, got hooked, and have been on a total of 55 cruises.

UPDATE-

In April, 2004, I moved from Miami to Tamarac, Florida, a suburb of Fort Lauderdale, and live about 10 miles from port everglades. Of course, Marley moved with me and so did Browie."

By the way, if I wanted to be 'sensitive,' I could take offense to the fact that you took my original post (Who Are You????) and plagiarized it!

Hi there. I'm Cheryl and I'm here in South Florida with my hubby and daughter and during holidays, Jason is here with us too. We just came back from a 3 day cruise aboard the Fascination and loved it. This was our 2nd or 3rd time on this ship and our twentieth something cruise. We lost track. Anyway, let's all agree to disagree, please????alt text

Hi, we are Keith and Rita from Southern Indiana. alt textalt textWe married in Jan, 1997 and took our first cruise in Sept, 97. That hooked us--our last was our eleventh cruise, which was an eleven day cruise on the Horizon, 12/29/03 to 01/09/04. Our next cruise--is in our signature.

Rita is a civilian employee of our county's Sheriff Dept. and I am part owner of a family ran metal fabricating business--CREATIVE CRAFTSMEN

Rita has a grown son and I have three grown daughters. Between us we have nine grandkids.

CruiseCrazies is great site to discuss our passion--sea cruises, and to discuss and learn about many other things, as well!

if you do want to know more about cruises i suggest look on my thomson inquiries topic on the cruise discussion forum for everything about thomson cruises you'd need to know. i went on my first 3 years ago been back every year since. can't afford it after next year though :cry:. oh well better make the most of it next year!

My name is Howard. My wife and I live just outside Philly. We're both RN's. We both took cruises back in the 70's (before we were even dating). In 1999, we took a cruise to Bermuda for our 20th anniversary and have both been hooked since.

2 children (both boys in their 20's), and a 1 y.o. Shih Tzu (my wife's daughter). Looking forward to our next cruise.

Howard