• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
hazelson

Adding pics

Rate this topic

Ok - how do I do it? This is directed to Keith and Rita - how did you get your photo as part of your signature? I think we should all give it a try. Let me know and I will see if my slightly worn out, menopausal mind can follow your instructions lol. TTFN Jennifer

Your photo needs to be on a website and then linked to that site. We have our own website that we use and we also have a photo site which is linked just below our screen name. You can sign up for these photo sites at no cost. Avatar size is small, so the photo needs to be small enough to reduce to the 65 x 65 pixel size.

Jason might be able to help you with the avatar directly from the CruiseCrazies site. If need be we could post it on our site and send you the link. Just send us a PM and we will send you our email address. :smiley: :smiley:

Keith-

Help! I'm a little confused (So what else is new?)...

You apparently link to ClubPhoto. yet, when I do it, is turns into an ad for Clubphoto. What am I doing wrong???????? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Jeff,

I link our avatar and GIFs from our own website, which you can enter by clicking the www icon below our signature next to the e-mail icon. (which is disabled)

I have not had any problems linking from our photo site and will do a test of a thumbnail photo at the end of this post.

alt text

p.s. - Our clubphoto account is the gold plan not the basic. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Thanks guys - I'll check with dh about getting the photos up somewhere - anywhere - we only took about 600 on the cruise - are you getting bored yet lol. We did weed out about half of them but there are not too many of us. Lots of monkeys and lizards and such - but no people lol. I will get this done - eventually - thanks again - jennifer