• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

Boatride Lover, Have a great vacation !

Rate this topic

Dawn...I hope you have a wonderful vacation. You truly deserve it after all those hurricanes. Have a great time!

Thank you all for your kind wishes. We go to St. Pete Beach every October, and have stayed at the same hotel in the same exact room for 6 years now. We have a gulf-front condo and spend most of our time on the balcony (I'm a pelican freak and there are tons of pelicans over there!). We are especially looking forward to our vacation this year. Yes, we had three hurricanes here in 6 weeks. But also, I just lost my dad on August 31st. He had 2 strokes on June 18th, fought really hard for 11 weeks to come back to us, but just couldn't do it; he was 80 years old and very tired, I guess. My dad lived right across the street from us, and we will miss him dearly everyday. So going to the beach will be good "therapy" for all of us.

I appreciate your kind words; thanks again.

Dawn

alt text

Hope you have a terrific time!!!

You sure picked the right spot. It's about the only place, north of Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, that wasn't 'hit' this year!

Hello,

well as a fellow St Pete beach goer and losing a father this year also....i know it is great therapy...have a great time and let us know all about it...