• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

We're finally back

Rate this topic

teacp

Hi Everyone,

We are back from our almost 4 week vacation. We spent a week in NJ before our cruise on the beautiful Glory. They changed our intinerary to Western Caribbean before we left instead of Eastern which we were a little disappointed being we had just been to the Western in February but we went with the flow and and had a great time. We went to Progresso,Cozumel, Belize and Costa Maya. We had been to Belize and Cozumel in February. I cannot not believe how they have improved Belize since Feb. It is very nice now and the port is very pleasant. In Cozumel we finally got to go on the Passion Beach tour which was cancelled the last time we were there because of rain. I thought Costa Maya was very nice and we took a tour of Merida and went to a Mexican ranch for lunch and entertainment.

All in all the cruise was great because we got to stay out two more days because of Hurricane Jeanne. Carnival was great. We had to dock in Port Everglades because Port Canaveral was still closed. They treated us great and made sure everyone got where they had to be.

We then spent more time in NJ with the kids and just got home. As soon as I collect my thoughts and get over my post cruise depression I will post my review and pictures. It is bittersweet to be home.