New Features: Member Referral Links, Top Posters, Member of the Month!

Read more here

• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
lindie11

DaCruzNut

Rate this topic

Ok heres the thing he was going on at me until i told him i was 13 now hes totally changed his attitude towards me. do you think he should treat me any differently now he knows my age?

DaCruzNut if you read this i know you apologised but i want to hear what other people have to say about your sudden change of heart. only reply if you have good reason to. thanks :wink:

He was extending an olive branch to you. If you were an adult being the PITA that you are, you would deserve whatever you get. Once he realized that you were a child, he decided to take what you say with a grain of salt, and try to start over with you. Unfortunately, like too many kids, you think you know everything, and throw adult kindness right back at them. That won't last you long around here.

If Jeff wasn't so busy with work, he would have read your post from 912 am EDT on Oct 1 in the Holiday Countdown thread, and realized right away you were a kid.

You'll have more luck getting taken seriously here if you, first, stop acting like a Thomson rep. We know you like the line. If any of us need to know more, we know who to ask, if we want a teen perspective. Second, you can stop being confrontational, and lose the "I Dare You" off some of your posts.

Sorry, sweetie, you picked the wrong place to try to pick a fight with Jeff.

alt text

Kids!

I don't know what's wrong with these kids today!

Kids!

Who can understand anything they say?

Kids!

They a disobedient, disrespectful oafs!

Noisy, crazy, dirty, lazy, loafers!

While we're on the subject:

Kids!

You can talk and talk till your face is blue!

Kids!

But they still just do what they want to do!

Why can't they be like we were,

Perfect in every way?

What's the matter with kids today?

Kids!

Laughing, singing, dancing, grinning, morons!

And while we're on the subject!

Kids! They are just impossible to control!

Kids! With their awful clothes and their rock an' roll!

Why can't they dance like we did

What's wrong with Sammy Kaye?

What's the matter with kids today!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

thankyou for your opinion i know he wanted to start over again all i want to know is why does it make a difference how old i am.

Jason, i cant check my email somethings wrond with it and i cant openmy inbox so could you pm me.

lindie11,

Why not ask me why I felt that your age made a difference.

I have several grandchildren, two of them little girls your age. So, I know very wel, what to expect, and accept, from children. It's a different standard than that for adults. Of course, my grandchildren have been taught, by their parents, the meaning of respect, especially for adults.

Many of your posts have been divisive, confrontational and disrespectful. Had they come from an adult, they would have been totally unacceptable to me.

However, coming from a child, who doesn't know any better, they can be taken from the source which from which they came.

In other words, had those posts been written by an adult, they would have been highly objectionable, to me. But, coming from a child, they are a mere minor annoyance. And, some of them are cute.....

Lindie,

I agree with Dan and Jeff. I thionk you just need to chill out and take us for what we are. We are not here to look for fights. We are a Bunch of fun loving people with one very important thing in common. CRUISING. So start over and be nice.