• Create an account or sign in to get involved

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
BROWIE

It's coming!!! It's coming!!!

Rate this topic

alt text

IT’S COMING! IT’S COMING! My favorite fun thing in the whole wide world!!!

I was riding in daddy's car, today, and saw a poster on the back of a bus, advertising the fair!!!!

The Broward County Fair has lots of rides, and even a loop roller coaster! It has all kinds of food, including my three favorites; blue Sno-Cones, pink Cotton candy and red jelly Apples!

alt textalt textalt text

But, best of all, it’s my birthday!!!! I was adopted at the Broward County Fair, in 1981. My Daddy, DaCruzNut, had to pass a vigorous test, in order to prove that he would be a good father. Luckily, he got enough water into the clown’s mouth to bust the balloon, and I was all his. And, he picked me out of all the 100’s of other stuffed animals!

Browie,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you have fun at the fair and help let daddy help you eat that snow cone, cotton candy and candy apple. You are getting to be quite an age I don't want to mention any age because in animal years that is quite an accomplishment.

Jeff you must take excellent care of Browie for him to get to that age. Happy Birthday and have fun. Make sure Browie meets those height requirements on those rides.

alt text

Actually, he takes care of me. Browie (Short for "Broward," as in Broward County Fair...) says that he has to watch out for me, because I'm so old. In fact, he says that I'm so old that, when I was akid, the Dead Sea wasn't even sick!

As far as sharing the goodies, since I'm paying, he better share!

Have a great time, you two. And don't forget the elephant ears, if you still have room...

And a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite racoon!

You two, stay out of trouble at the fair. I hope you have a great time and just hold on tight when you do those rides. Happy Birthday, Browie. Please post your birthday to our CruiseCrazies calendar, Browie.

Hey, gottacruz, that's a real "Catch-22." First you tell us to stay out of trouble, and, then, you tell us to have a great time. Well, make up your mind....which one is it? I, personally, choose the good time!

Problem. We really don't know Browie's exact birthday date. We just know that it was sometime during the fair.

alt text

So, we celebrate it on whatever day we happen to go; usually on a week-end. Therefore, we can't put it on the calendar.....

Lisa-

I prefer the cinnamon buns with pecans and sugar frosting....hmmmm!!!!!

More claories, fat, cholestarol, and, generally, much more unhealthy (and delicious) than Elephant Ears! I'm usually too full of cotton candy, jelly apple and Sno-Kones, +, to eat the Cinnamon Bun at the fair. Luckily, they pack them "to go."