CruiseCrazies
  • Welcome Guest, Sign Up to Remove This Message!

As a member you'll be able to:

• Create a profile
    • Join the discussions
    • Create Blogs and Groups
    • Upload your cruise photos
    • Connect with other cruisers
    • Lots more

Join Today - It's FREE!

Sign in to follow this  
Newcroozer

im new here

Rate this topic

Hi im newcroozer (Kym Newbie) you see how H got my name i'm 16 and have been on 5 cruises two with oceana one with Carnival and two with thomson.

I am extremely friendly and am always looking to make new friends especially people who share my love of cruising. as I am new here I really dont know much and have many questions. I hope you can all make me feel welcome and help me. :smiley:

I can also help others once I get to know this board better. I've been browsing and noticed you are mostl friendly to people I hope I can be one of those people.

Thanks

Kym. :tongue: haha.

Hi, Kim, and WELCOME, to a "newbie," from a "newbie!"

You might want to hook up with lindie11 - She's loves Thomson Cruises, also; is also a teen; is fairly new to the board; and is geographically very close to you......

In fact, you have a LOT in common! :wink: :wink: Actually, you're a lot closer than most people realize, aren't you?????

i know we are actually related cousins she told me about this site but says not everyone is that friendly, however, i think differently. I know what she's like and don'thold that against me i've known her longer i know exactly how she is, but i'm totally different and i'm not mad about thomson i also like costa too. your name was mentioned john she says you werent that nice to her and i hope she doesnt see me being nice to you. well if she does tough, i'm nice to everyone icluding you.

Welcome to the boards, Kym! It's nice to have you here. :smiley:

Howard