• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

My pictures

Rate this topic

teacp

That beautiful pool is in Costa Maya right at the port. It has the bar in the pool and it is free. Not the drinks of course but swimming. It was spotless and lots of people took advantage of it. I wish we had because the tour we took...Jungle beach break was awful. Everything was dirty and I felt the beach wasn't up to accepting visitors(it was because of the hurricane) We complained and got half of our money back. When we got back to the port everyone was having a good ole time in the pool we should have stayed right there............They also put on a show all day long with dancers and singers and there are a lot of kiosks if you are a shopper

Maria,

Thank you soooo much for this info. Now that pool is my idea of a beautiful tropical setting. I will definitely remember what you said . I am so excited to learn about this. I am so glad that those of you who take such great pictures are nice enough to share them with us because , for me, looking at others' pics is definitely a learning experience. The show and the kiosks sound wonderful too. Thanks again, Maria. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: