• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

the case of the lost camera

Rate this topic

Tamara

Some of you may remember that my mother-in-law couldn't find her one-use camera after our cruise to Alaska last May. Lost and found at HAL reported that nobody had turned it in and she was very upset at the loss of the photos that she took on our cruise. She was going crazy trying to figure out how she could have left it behind as we did a very thorough check of all the closets, drawers, etc. before we left the ship to make sure that we hadn't forgotten anything. Well, she went on a little trip last weekend and took the same little duffle bag that she had taken on our cruise and what do you suppose she found in one of the pockets? She feels like an absolute idiot (as well she should, perhaps) She had checked that duffle bag a dozen times for that camera. She's very happy about finding it. Sigh, I do love a happy ending.

Tamara - that is great news! Things like this have happened to me before - you search high and low for something and you swear you have checked everything and it is nowhere to be found. Then, weeks later, you find it EXACTLY where you searched for it before! Sometimes I think I am not meant to find it until a later date and time..................

It's great that she found the camera. After all, wthe main reason that we go on vacations is for the memories. The way she lost it, could have happened to any of us. :rolleyes:

Howard