• Welcome Guest, Sign Up to Remove This Message!

As a member you'll be able to:

• Create a profile
    • Join the discussions
    • Create Blogs and Groups
    • Upload your cruise photos
    • Connect with other cruisers
    • Lots more

Join Today - It's FREE!

Sign in to follow this  
GottaCruz

What is your favorite TV show that you watch on a

Rate this topic

I enjoy the sitcoms on Monday night- Still Standing, Two and a half men and the new one with Jason Alexander. What are your favorites??/

My favorite is the original CSI. I also enjoy watching West Wing. My wife likes Smallville, and I must admit that I watch it with her most of the time. :wink:

Howard

alt text

I really enjoy the plot lines, and the "familiarity" with all the surroundings brings the action close to home. It's fun to be able to identify the locations, and even more fun picking up the little "mistakes;" like seeing a car going across a bridge the "wrong way" to get from one place to another. i guess they do it for the lighting...

I don't watch very much tv, but I do occasionally watch, "Extreme Makeover, Home Addition." I love to see what they do with the houses that they tear apart and redo. I do watch some specials like the Acadamy Awards or the Country Music Awards, etc.

We watch "According to Jim" every week. We also loved "8 Simple Rules...", but stopped watching it when John Ritter passed away.

BUT our favorite show to watch all of the time is "Friends". It's on every night here, on the WB Channel from 7-8pm and then on TBS from 8-9pm. That's usually what we are watching from 7-9PM Monday thru Friday!